10% discount if you pay in full by
Monday, September 7!
Offered by Francesca Genco of Lilac Music and Jeni Swerdlow of DRUMMM.
Renew yourself in the company of women as we celebrate the Harvest. Prepare to soothe, connect and awaken the mind-body-spirit through rhythm, voice and movement.
- Playful singing experiences for proclaimed singers and “non-singers” alike! Especially those who think they “can’t sing”!
- The funnest, most empowering drumming you ever dared to experience!
- Celebrate the Harvest through time-honored rhythms & songs from around the world
- Explore what you’re harvesting in your life this year through the art of collage
To be held at the beautiful Four Springs Retreat in Middletown, CA. Just a 2-hour drive from the S.F. Bay Area
Lovely accommodations, delicious meals, swimming pool & sauna and trails through forest and meadows await you! Bodywork sessions with also be available.
Open to all levels of experience and creativity, this will be a safe and supportive environment in which to explore, play, discover and nurture both inside and out.
Cost of retreat:
$550 for a single room
$450 for a double room
$375 for camping
Early Girl Special! 10% off if you pay in full by September 7!
To register, contact Jeni at email@example.com.
Yes, this class is for you, who love to sing or want to love to sing, whether you are a “non-singer”, shower singer or professional singer. A special welcome to those of you who “can’t sing”, who are thinking: “Yeah, right! Easier said than done. I’m not so sure I believe it can be done.” Just stay with me and read on.
In order to create a strong container, everyone in the workshop will be on board for all four classes. This will give us a chance to get comfortable with one another and to explore our voices more freely.
This class is a playful, deep and rich approach to song.
- Explore our voices through exercises that make it easy and fun to make sound, which makes it easier to sing.
- Learn chants and songs and create your own songs.
- Engage our bodies as the beautiful instruments they are.
- Learn from one another, no matter how much voice training we have or haven’t had.
- Unlearn things we’ve been taught that stifle our creativity and enjoyment.
You will also have the opportunity to sing in the context of a singing circle, an additional event that will be open to folks who aren’t in the class. You are welcome to come and sing or to simply enjoy the music. Dancing is also encouraged. A few of my musician friends will lay down a rich tapestry upon which we will dance with our voices and bodies.
Special guest Jeni Swerdlow of DRUMMM will bring easy, fun rhythms into the mix on October 12!
Join me in creating this community of song!
$90 for all four classes (the Singing Circle included) if you register by September 14,
To register, visit
Singing Circle: Thursday, October 22 @ 7:30pm
Tickets are $12 in advance, $15 at the door.
Classes and Singing Circle will be held at the Berkeley Rose Labyrinth, 2138 Cedar St. Berkeley 94709